Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Toddler Sayings Anyone Know Any 4 Word Nursery Sayings?

Anyone know any 4 word nursery sayings? - toddler sayings

I originally bought 5 stars wood to paint the name of my son Isaac. One of the older children of the stars threw down the stairs and broke. I'm trying to find another way to the stars use. Your room will be the animals of the forest, the walls are blue and celery green. I call it my mistake, so I thought, cute as a bug, but I'd rather something that can still be present when a small child.

3 comments:

Meaux said...

King of the Jungle

lol

=)

Edit: The Mother of Noah, you and I run exactly the same time ... heh!

Others:

Issac Jungle Prince

Noah's Mommy & Marine Wife. said...

Put "king of beasts."

danielle... said...

ROAR star a letter. .... O mommys little child of the jungle

Post a Comment