Friday, February 19, 2010

Free Pictures On Do It Yourself Brazilian Wax How To Take Pictures Of Yourself On Club Penguin?

How to take pictures of yourself on Club Penguin? - free pictures on do it yourself brazilian wax

Ok, so I want to do a slide show to ... for you ..... Pipe
I do not have:
1.Web cam
2.Camcorders
3.Camera Phones (if I did not, but I'm still working on it, but not yet say, not then!)
4.Video Phones
If you do not have these things. Well, you can slide shows.

When I slide I have (another question What is the best free service to make a slide show?) Ok well anyway, to make these photos and other things ..... what to ask in: How can I take pictures of my car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Club Penguin
Please, please, please help me, if you know!
My friend told me that she could teach me, but it did teach me!
I have a computer (not laptop)
WHAT I DO paint!
Please, please, please helpme!

* The subject *

1. How can I transfer pictures from my car in Club Penguin?
2. What is the best free service to make a slide show that you can upload to Tube?

Thank you!


2 comments:

Viz said...

Must at the keyboard, you have a button that says Prnt Scrn or screenshot. If you're in a hurry to take a snapshot of what is currently taking on the computer screen. You can paste the screenshot into Paint and culture accordingly, so that only the parts that you want to stay.

How to make a slide show, you can still use Windows Movie Maker. It is crude, but it probably came with the machine you are using, so that no additional downloads in question.

Yukikaze said...

If you use Windows, you can press PrtScrn, open Microsoft Paint, click on the icon of the little box in the upper right corner of the toolbox, click "Paste" the white part, cut and move, and voila!

You can also FireShot if you use Firefox 3.

Post a Comment