Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Do You Tell If A Northface Is Fake How Can I Convince My Mom To Let Me Get This?

How Can I Convince My Mom to Let Me Get This? - how do you tell if a northface is fake

For Christmas, my mother asked me what I am for Christmas, I told him I wanted to play this mp4. It's like an iPod touch, but cheaper and China. I asked for, tasted it and was shit. I could not the other songs on it, the manual was terrible, the controls were slow and generally mp4 was bad. I have another site about this: http://www.free-ipod-touch.com/ and asked my mother if I get a 32 GB Apple iPod touch him, but could the experience of playing mp4 not, do with me command line. I do not have all of the research: they have a clip of 7 has a new segment of them, several pictures of people who have their iPod, so I know everything you know about the site, but always say no, even but showed his EverythiIng I never ask for something - asked the last time, which was Christmas. I know that the economy is down, and we do not have much money, so I ordered an MP4 instead of an iPod touch. My sister has asked for everything and done everything he wants: a rabbit, $ 200, Northface jacket, highlights, NV 2 and his own iPod, even though two years younger than me. How can I convince my mom to take me? In fact, before he said that the free iPod touch a farce, look at the website, and you will see that it is legitimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment