Sunday, February 14, 2010

Images Of Cervix After Menstruation Nurse Wouldn't Even Listen To My Concerns And Did An Inadequite Check.What Do I Do Now?

Nurse wouldn't even listen to my concerns and did an inadequite check.What do I do now? - images of cervix after menstruation

I went to my dr office to determine whether the symptoms of my previous dr post.My was taking a horn to the nurse not marked me.She "all.She not a manual check of my cervix, with the help of another nurse, conducted a transvaginal u / SI do not think he was responsible for overseeing the nursing 2 mins discussed means.The responsible for what / where the picture of throat cancer! After 15 or less. To try to determine what / where "my cervix yet, it was" clearly and firmly closed. " I know it is a fact to be bad, conducted a hand search would have clearly shown that the soft-soft / and open a fingertip.I know this is the fact that I felt. I do know with my body and my cervix changes.This nurse did not even hear mconcerns, and although he says it's the only degree.So ... Suggestions on what to do now?

7 comments:

Peade40 said...

Sounds like it's time to put the "witch" has. Get that a complaint sure your doctor knows everything you just wrote down. Your doctor should take serious attention to their concerns and know what your employees are aware of. If so, you should consult your doctor. Remember that your doctor tells you not to go into retirement, are primarily responsible for their health. ) As a nurse, is with the "degree" recalls that is not A) your body, you're familiar with him, not his rank, and b should not be and will be shit in a head-impact way. Sure, you do bothers you, then worry about tedious. And for the grade, he adds Dr. before his name.

Good luck and feel better.

Can of Corn said...

seek to go to another doctor, or call the doctor about your concerns

Jujeaux said...

Search for a new doctor and not pay your bill or let your insurance company know that they are not properly
Services so that they do not pay the bill

pullmyfi... said...

Getting a second opinion. Good luck, sounds like a doctor distracted.

drshorty said...

It seems you need a second opinion.

There is no shame in seeking a consultation with another doctor if you think that you need to find what you are in the usual Doctor's Office.

tigereye... said...

Peade40 is absolutely right!

wulfeyez said...

In his previous post you said that was your room? If so, after 28 weeks centimeter is flexible "normal fear" anything. I had four, and I expanded with the number 3 a.m. to 4 p.m. as a fingertip for a large part of my pregnancy. There are different levels of the soft "and because you the finger at the bottom of the cervix, does not mean that on. The ultrasound images should confirm whether you have a child are at risk of premature births. (Although the sound of nurses, the doctor, I would be to examine them!)

In addition, for a final opinion from an obstetrician, I keep my hands on his neck for the safety of sex with your partner and give until you receive confirmation from the OB. Is it a sign ofs premature labor, it is likely that any good suggestion to help open the cervix.

You forgot to 'plug' that you noticed it?

And remember, even if this is your room, it will be extended beyond the cervix is "normal" before construction. I am sure that your obstetrician, but everyone I spoke to and read all the books suggested that for these mothers who have several children, is normal. Something, through regular visits to be followed, of course, but not something that is abnormal. And so late in the game? By 28 weeks they go too far!

Again, you ask to see your doctor and is busy, ask others.

Many hugs to you and hope for a good delivery for you and your son.

Post a Comment