Saturday, January 23, 2010

Barometric Pressure Headache Can Someone Explain The Whole Barometric Pressure/humidity Thing?

Can someone explain the whole barometric pressure/humidity thing? - barometric pressure headache

Currently I live in New York, and for me this time Turdsville is. Anything over 70 makes me very uncomfortable. Well, I also headaches when the weather is wet, especially when it rains. Here's the thing:

I do not understand very well the humidity and pressure, all I have to tell the causes of climate change on the basis of headaches. Let me move to a cooler area and places such as Vancouver, Canada and London, United Kingdom of interest to me, but fog and rain all the time, and I wonder if I crushed all day long headache.

Does anyone understand the correlation and can not explain it. **** I'm stupid when it comes to these things.

1 comment:

xD said...

Barometer
A barometer is an instrument to measure air pressure. We measure the pressure of the atmosphere by using water, air or mercury. Pressure tendency can not predict the short-term climate. Many measures air pressure used in surface analysis to help you find time to limit the channels of the surface high pressure systems and frontal.

Moisture
Humidity is the amount of water vapor in the air. In general usage, the term "humidity" is normally used to mean relative humidity. The relative humidity is defined as the ratio of partial pressure of water vapor in a parcel of air at saturation vapor pressure of water vapor at a given temperature. Moisture can be expressed as absolute humidity and specific humidity. The relative humidity is an important metric used in forecasting the weather. Humidity is the probability of rain, dew or fog. High humidity makes people feel more warmer outside in the summer because it reduces the effectiveness of sweating to cool the body by preventingEvaporation of sweat from the skin. This effect is calculated in a table of contents heat.

Post a Comment