Monday, January 4, 2010

Heartburn Feels Like Why Do I Get A Heartburn Feeling Under My Chest When I Drink Liquor?

Why do i get a heartburn feeling under my chest when i drink liquor? - heartburn feels like

I've been drinking for a while and never had the feeling. I just started with this feeling that I am drinking for 2 months. never had this problem before. Heartburn "kind of feeling in my chest when I would come and drink alcohol, though it takes about 15 minutes. Then go. And if I continue drinking again an hour later and lasted 15 minutes, then disappeared again. What causes pain ?

3 comments:

Ray said...

They had an ulcer. Drink milk. Are you feeling better? Consult a doctor and not to continue with alcohol for a week. Tums also works well.
Good luck

House, almost MD said...

Not only the feeling of heartburn is heartburn and I have the same problem when I drink alcohol. It can happen even if you can normally drink enough. Heartburn alcohol can irritate the lining of the esophagus and cause the stomach. It is a widespread problem.: (

If it only happens if you drink alcohol, and has no relationship to food, I doubt that this is an ulcer, but if sustained, must be sure it boil. The sores do not disappear as a rule by itself, because they are usually caused by bacteria, should be treated with antibiotics. The doctor can a simple breath test for some gas to see if the bacteria.

Chris said...

In the higher alcohol agravates many gastrointestinal problems such as ulcers, reflux, hiatal hernia.

Giving up drinking. The consumption of dairy products and antacids (see illustration).

High GI are often progressive. Early detection and treatment to save a lot of pain and expense. Consult a doctor.

Post a Comment